- City: St. John's
- Provinces: Newfoundland and Labrador
- Country: Canada
- Listed: November 24, 2014 11:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
As we age, our joints can become stiff, making it easier to become injured. Yin Yoga focuses specifically on the joints. It’s poses are slow, steady, and adjustable. Together we can set up a set a poses that will help keep you limber, that won’t hurt, and that you enjoy doing. This yoga is done mostly on the floor, or one can use a wall for support. One only needs to do a few poses, as long as they done right for one’s body.
I will come to your home. Contact me and let me know about any physical injuries or limitations, and what you are looking to achieve with this yoga. I will show you a variety of poses, and you will try them out and adjust them to suit your body. After the first introductory session, we can set up a routine.
The first session is $20. After that, each session will be $30.
If you would rather travel to my home studio, I can reduce the cost to $10 for the intro, and $20 for each following session.
675 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- The Fuse Was Lit On A Killer New Poster For JOHN WICK (137945 views)
- NEW TO THE NET POST INFORMATION ARTICLE NECESSITY BE BY HAND ACCEPTED PRIOR TO URL IS AVAILABLE. (17962 views)
- Periscope Odna_TakaR sexy girl twerking Video (16983 views)
- The Advantages Of Using Cheap Windows Vps Coupon (16557 views)
- house (11285 views)
- The New Fuss About Battlefield 1 Hack (8775 views)
- fifa 17 May Be Fun For Everybody (8377 views)
- Some People Excel At Mylab Box Reviews And Some Don’t – Which One Are You? (8062 views)
- 8ogdanova Periscope private show (7970 views)
- How To Find Citibank Online Banking Register Online (7271 views)